Imara Health Care is on the lookout for skilled, dynamic, and determined individuals who thrive in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
DM, / DNB Cardiology Qualified Consultant Cardiologist.
Interested in intervention procedures also to look after OP / IP / Emergency cases and Should be capable of handling a variety of intervention cardiology cases.
We are currently looking for the following position: DOCTORS
Speaks Arabic and English
Should have QCHP license With US MBBS of AMC certification is a plus factor
Minimum five (5) years practice of experience after obtaining the specialization certificate. Locally available Salary will be discussed upon interview.
Interested candidates may send their Curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leading healthcare group looking for Specialist Dermatologist
Attractive Salary+ Other Benefits
Pathologist with qchp license needed
Job Description: MS(ENT) is must 5yrs experience in the relevant field is required after PG
Age Limit: 40-50
Preferred Male candidates only
After the Interview candidate has to go through Qatar Dataflow.
Job description / Role
• Clinical coverage of the radiology services consists of an extensive range of radiological procedures such as plain radiography, conventional (contrast studies), interventional (U/S &CT guided procedures), ultrasonography (including Doppler imaging), mammography, computed tomography (CT) and
• Magnetic Resonance imaging (MRI).
• Performance of general radiology reporting using PACS system.
• Function as a part of a multidisciplinary team working with radiographers, nurses, clerical and attendant staff in the interests of patient diagnosis and care. • Consistently demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships with other x-ray staff and patients and handle problems sensitively.
• Responsible for ensuring medical and administrative policies within the radiology department.
X Ray technician
X RAY TECHNICIAN/ RADIOLOGY TECHNICIAN salary negotiable